REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
We are delighted to invite you to this year's CareerHub Spotlight taking place on 1-2 April 2020 in London. Come and deepen your knowledge of CareerHub in our best practice sessions, get updates about latest and upcoming innovations and party with us at our networking evening dinner. We hope to see you and your team there.
Imperial College London
The City & Guilds Building (Main entrance)
South Kensington Campus,
London SW7 2AZ
Wednesday, 1 April 2020 | 12:30 PM - 6 PM (followed by dinner)
Thursday, 2 April 2020 | 9 AM to 4 PM
You can expect a day and a half packed with the following:
- Introductions from our CEO Matt Small and European Business Lead Frank Griffiths
- Presentations from the CareerHub Team showcasing key functionality
- Client Presentations showcasing how they are utilising CareerHub
- Breakout Sessions where you can deep dive into the functionality of CareerHub
- Roadmap and the future of CareerHub
View the full agenda here.
We're still working on adding more CareerHub best practice presentations. Here is a selection of the confirmed speaker:
- Stuart Marriott, Associate Director, Careers and Employability Service, University of Nottingham
- Jo Earl, Business Systems and Data Manager, University of the West of England
- Suki Clayer, Placement Manager, De Montfort University
- Mark Burns, Systems and Technology Co-ordinator, Leeds Beckett University
There are plenty of hotel choices in and around the venue. We recommend the following budget hotels: Eden Plaza Kensington, Brompton Hotel and The Villa Kensington.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
The event registration fee is £80. Special Offer: Register two full price attendees from your institution and get a third free. Register for this event on the CareerHub training site here.
For any questions, please contact Jana Rindler at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a trusted advisor for higher education for over 20 years, we provide comprehensive solutions that help universities to better manage all aspects of student life including career services, student conduct, wellbeing and accessibility management. With our campus-wide approach we enable universities to increase employability outcomes, admissions, employer engagement and rankings. Over 1,400 higher education institutions worldwide trust our innovative solutions. www.symplicity.com